The 4 most common mistakes:
- AdWords mistake #1: Keyphrases/Keywords
- AdWords mistake #2: Writing a bad Ad
- AdWords mistake #3: Selecting the wrong geographical Region
- AdWords mistake #4: Using the same Ads when they don’t work
Customers often think that using Google AdWords to advertise is simple and easy but often end up making these mistakes which are all easily avoidable.
Google AdWords is a highly effective, affordable way for anyone to advertise their services online. At the most base level it means that you only pay for the visitors you receive to your website (effectively known as ‘pay per click’) – in theory you could only be paying a few pence per click to attract visitors.
The 4 benefits of Google AdWords:
- AdWords benefit #1: Find the people who are searching for you
- AdWords benefit #2: Pay only when someone clicks on your Ad
- AdWords benefit #3: Show your Ad where potential customers can find you
- AdWords benefit #4: Create your free Ad in just minutes
Attract more visitors to your site and increase your sales success!
Are you using Google AdWords to its full potential?
What results have you seen?
Do you manage your AdWords campaign yourself?